Talution Group-Account Executive
Chicago, IL 60602 US
WHO IS TALUTION GROUP?
Talution Group is a technology recruiting and staffing firm that provides direct-hire and project based talent solutions to companies that need to attract, hire, and retain talented people. We pride ourselves on the ability to engage passive talent in a competitive tech space and play an instrumental role in advancing their careers. While we serve an international client base, our mission for Talution is to be the Talent solution for our clients.
Your main responsibilities as an Account Executive at Talution Group is to market our firm’s services, drive sales through developing relationships, and manage the day-to-day operations with the existing client base. The successful candidate will have strong sales skills as well as a thorough understanding of recruiting and staffing workforce practices, issues, and trends. We are highly selective and look forward to welcoming a high-energy, impact and outcome focused, success motivated, relationship builder. Be a part of an established and growing practice that has exceptional relationships with the industry we service.
- Research and identify prospective clients through referrals, networking, social media, internet research, sales leads, and direct contact.
- Schedule and conduct client and prospective client meetings to make sales and obtain job orders.
- Negotiate billing rates and contract terms.
- Collaborate with colleagues to facilitate the placement process, which may include presentation of candidates, interview scheduling, client preparation and debrief and compensation negotiation.
- Manage relationships throughout the assignment.
- Anticipate and take appropriate action to market future opportunities at clients.
- Continuously work to expand the client base through ongoing marketing and promotional activities.
- Connect with candidates, colleagues, and clients on a regular basis to develop and maintain key relationships.
- Stay abreast of current staffing trends and recommend creative strategies to facilitate new business development and superior service to existing clients.
- Proactively address and resolve issues arising with clients, including using sound judgment to determine when to seek appropriate HR, legal or other support.
- Utilize an understanding of relevant employment laws to identify and address potential unlawful employment practices that may arise in connection with a placement or assignment.
- Track client projects and resourcing surrounding those projects
- BA/BS degree preferred.
- At least 2 years account management experience.
- Ability to develop customer relationship management, consultative and negotiation skills.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to self-manage, prioritize initiatives and work well in a team environment.
- Superior communication and presentation skills including strong negotiation & persuasion skills.
- Competitive base salary + commission!
- A company dedicated to a “Do What’s Right” mentality!
- An opportunity to grow in your career with future management or leadership roles
- We foster an environment of flexibility and work-life balance!
- Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, PTO, onsite gym and more!
- Our rockstar employees have significant tenure within TALUTION and the staffing industry!
- We have an established client base with more jobs than we can fill with the current team!
- Casual work environment - no suits required!
- Leadership’s commitment to personal and professional growth is a top priority!
We strongly encourage people of color, LGBTQ+ community, veterans and active-duty military, parents, individuals with disabilities, and individuals from all cultural backgrounds to apply. We believe in the power of teams that draw from diverse backgrounds.
**We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.**
This is a hybrid position. This role is to be filled outside the state of Colorado.