Talution Group - Business Development
Chicago, IL 60606 US
WHO IS TALUTION GROUP?
Talution Group is a technology recruiting and staffing firm that provides direct-hire and project based talent solutions to companies that need to attract, hire, and retain talented people. We pride ourselves on the ability to engage passive talent in a competitive tech space and play an instrumental role in advancing their careers. While we serve an international client base, our mission for Talution is to be the Talent solution for our clients.
In this role, you will report to the Leader of our Talution Practice and work alongside a co-founder of Talution Group, who is currently leading the sales efforts. Your focus will be to establish relationships with IT leaders and to identify opportunities to support resourcing needs with Statement of Work, Staff Augmentation and Direct Hire solutions.
We are highly selective and look forward to welcoming a high-energy, impact and outcome focused, success motivated, relationship builder. Be a part of an established and growing practice that has exceptional relationships with the industry we service.
- Develop and utilize sales strategies leveraging all available avenues including internal lead generation, referrals, usergroups, networking events, job postings, internal database, and media platforms to provide recruitment teams a consistent source of contract job openings.
- Identify and qualify opportunities with an emphasis on Statement of Work or Staff Augmentation needs/jobs for technology talent at all levels
- Manage relationships within accounts you have brought in and work with hiring managers to identify upcoming projects and job requirements
- Serve as an advisory to all parties while managing the client side placement process from promoting qualified talent mined by our recruitment experts, scheduling interviews, compensation negotiation, offer presentation to placement
- Attend applicable user, industry and networking events to build a strong network of relationships with existing and target accounts
- Work in unison with Recruiters to pipeline talent for upcoming projects for staff augmentation and consulting engagements
- Feed and leverage Talution Group’s database to accurately represent and report on sales and account management activity as well as assist in the continual development of the firm’s database usage
- Assist Leadership with the development of new and improved strategies and programs to impact the Talution Group’s contract staffing expansion and advancement
- Embodiment of Talution Group’s core values Versatility, Teamwork, Hustle and Drive Honesty, Integrity and Discernment
- 5+ years of direct sales experience in a technical staffing / recruiting organization
- Self-motivated with the desire and perseverance to achieve optimal results
- Ability to break into client companies and navigate the Master Service Agreement process through HR, Procurement, and Management.
- Demonstrated experience growing clients revenue annually and continuously
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency while working in a results-oriented environment
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and in a collaborative environment
- Previous experience scaling, mentoring and training teams a huge plus
If you love engagement and find more upside value in mastering a market, there is an opportunity waiting for you. If you think you can sell and want a green field and are looking for a special niche environment to boost your career forward - come talk to us. We would love the opportunity to share just how special our practice and this community is.
- Competitive base salary + commission!
- A company dedicated to a “Do What’s Right” mentality!
- An opportunity to grow in your career with future management or leadership roles
- We foster an environment of flexibility and work-life balance!
- Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, PTO, onsite gym and more!
- Our rockstar employees have significant tenure within TALUTION and the staffing industry!
- We have an established client base with more jobs than we can fill with the current team!
- Casual work environment - no suits required!
- Leadership’s commitment to personal and professional growth is a top priority!
**We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.**
Agency Sales & and Account Management Roles
The salary range for this position can range from $75,000 - $120,000 annually plus commissions.
In determining a candidate’s starting salary many factors are taken into consideration such as the candidate's years of experience and whether or not it is specific to our industry as well as cost of living.