Senior Data Engineer
Brooklyn, NY 10001 US
Our client's IT Engineering team is seeking a data engineer to join us on the data engineering squad. You will be building a BigQuery-backed data warehouse for employee and organizational analytics, using existing data processing frameworks. You will work closely with the resident Staff Engineers, other developers, data scientists, and analysts to write efficient pipelines aggregating data from various sources. This new position will play a ground-breaking role in driving more informed and objective decisions at the client by modernizing the way that we collect, manage and consume organizational information.
In your day-to-day role you would be working on building ETL pipelines, data warehouses, data marts, and aggregate tables.
- General experience building ETL pipelines from start to finish with a focus on data aggregation and rollups in SQL.
- Experience with BigQuery.
- SQL/analytics background.
- Very comfortable with Python.
- Experience with Dataform or dbt.
- Experience with Airflow.
This role is to be filled outside the states of California and Colorado.