REMOTE, IL 00000 US
We are seeking an experienced Saviynt Engineer with a deep focus on integration with platforms such as Active Directory, LDAP, Oracle Applications (e.g. PeopleSoft), Azure Active Directory, custom REST connector, and database integrations (e.g. MSSQL). The ideal candidate will be well-versed in identity life cycle management states, workflows, and will be responsible for designing, implementing, and managing solutions that enhance our organization's security and compliance posture.
This role is remote in the US.
1. Design, implement, and manage Saviynt-based solutions to ensure best-in-class identity governance and administration.
2. Integrate Saviynt with various platforms, including but not limited to Active Directory, LDAP, PeopleSoft, and Azure Active Directory.
3. Develop and maintain identity life cycle processes to facilitate efficient onboarding, role changes, and offboarding of employees.
4. Work closely with the IAM and Cybersecurity teams to translate enterprise processes into identity workflows.
5. Provide technical support and troubleshooting for any Saviynt integration issues, ensuring minimal disruption to business operations.
6. Stay current with the latest Saviynt features and updates, and provide recommendations for process and system improvements.
7. Collaborate with security and compliance teams to ensure that all integrations meet company policies and external regulatory requirements.
8. Document all the business requirements, technical specifications, configurations, workflows, and processes to ensure clarity and knowledge sharing among the team.
- A minimum of 2-3 hands-on experience with Saviynt, especially in the context of HR-driven identity life cycles.
- Proven experience integrating Saviynt with platforms such as Active Directory, LDAP protocol, Azure Active Directory, and custom integrations with REST APIs and database connectors.
- Experience in implementing Saviynt EIC for large organizations
- Understanding and designing workflow rules for processing JML lifecycle states
- Ability to create and implement custom scripts needed to perform workflows, governance, approvals, directory integrations, perform mass data transformations, and automate repetitive tasks
- Deep understanding of identity and access management principles, security best practices, and user identity lifecycle processes.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically and act quickly in high-pressure situations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Relevant certifications will be considered a plus.
This role is to be filled outside the states of California and Colorado.