Milwaukee, WI 53202 US
Our Milwaukee, WI based financial client has a need for 1 contract/contract to hire Salesforce Administrator. The ideal candidate is excited about the Salesforce platform and wants to collaborate with our growing team.
Location: Hybrid out of Milwaukee preferably or near Milwaukee for occasional days in office
- Platform Administration and Enhancement:
- Serve as subject matter expert and administrator of custom Salesforce Sales Cloud platform with three
- Capable of building flows, creating dashboards and reports in Salesforce
- Create and maintain technical documentation for the web and application environments, including network diagrams, installation and configuration procedures, troubleshooting guidelines, and operational procedures.
- Coordinate the rollout of enhancements to the production environment, which includes coordination of all IT
- Assist in defining required features and mapping Salesforce features to business processes.
- Support new releases and bug fixes as they relate to the project management of the platform,
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, MIS, or Business Administration
- 2+ years declarative configuration and administration experience working with Salesforce Sales Cloud.
- Experience creating reports and dashboards on the Salesforce platform.
- Strong understanding of trade-offs between declarative and programmatic solutions
- Experience working with developers to read and understand code and interfaces implemented in languages
- Agile methodology experience preferred
Experience with Experience Cloud, Marketing Cloud and/or Financial Services Cloud is a plus.