Recruiter - Salesforce Team
Chicago, IL 60606 US
WHO IS TALUTION GROUP?
Talution Group is a leading technology recruitment firm dedicated to servicing the Salesforce ecosystem. Our team is passionate about understanding the Salesforce platform and the resources that contribute to the successful implementation, customization and administration of a Salesforce instance. Our success stems from the bond we develop with our candidate base and a commitment to understanding their capabilities and career goals. Be a part of an established and growing practice that has exceptional relationships with the industry we service. Our mission for Talution is to be the Talent solution for our clients.
We're adding a team member to join our growing troop of experts. You will report to a top-performing tech recruiter in Talution Group working in the Salesforce Practice. Through hands-on training with experienced team members, you will learn how to qualify and place highly sought-after professionals in the Salesforce ecosystem. You will become a subject matter expert in the Salesforce world and deliver top-notch talent to our clients.
The Salesforce Recruiter position with Talution Group provides many unique opportunities to engage with the robust technology community we service. Your focus will be to establish relationships with candidates across the Salesforce platform in all areas of administration, development, business analysis and leadership roles. The Salesforce recruiter will be responsible for understanding the platform and the variety of cloud offerings that can be implemented in an instance. Leverage a robust database, attend various Salesforce events (both in person and online) so you can develop and build your candidate network. Have fun while continuously learning about the technology environments you will service.
- Supports various Salesforce client requirements with a focus on most urgent needs
- Constant outreach to Salesforce talent for open positions and general relationship building
- Source, qualify, and recruiter candidates for various contract and direct hire opportunities with an elite client base that spans across several key Salesforce verticals
- Learn all about the Salesforce platform, work on our Salesforce instance and earn Trailhead badges
- Develop relationships with a Salesforce account executives, customer support representatives and various industry partners
- Attend community user events, Salesforce partner events and networking engagements with Salesforce representatives
- Learn how to identify new opportunities while activity for staffing via candidate interviews, qualifying calls and
- Support client activity as needed for various accounts the team supports
- Develop a conversation around contacting without a pitch:
- Pitch another job
- Look for referrals
- Ask about their company
- Reference Checks
- Develop the art of working a recruiting call into a Sales lead. Become skilled at turning recruiting calls into information gathering sessions and new opportunities
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- 1+ years of technical sourcing and/or recruiting experience
- Demonstrated success in a customer-centric environment
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking systems (ATS)
- High sense of urgency and self-confidence while working in a results-oriented environment
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills with the ability to work independently and on a team
YOUR GROWTH at TALUTION:
Within 1 month you’ll:
- Be fully on-boarded to our various systems and tools.
- Sit-in with experienced team members to learn the ropes of our business.
- Watch relevant training videos that cover various technologies, systems and recruitment strategies.
Within 3 months you’ll:
- Have learned how to track your activity through Bullhorn and manage your metrics in InsightSquared.
- Contribute to the recruiting team’s goals utilizing different tools and strategies you learned.
- Have the knowledge, skills, and abilities to recruit on your own using best practices.
Within 6 months you’ll:
- Have the knowledge and training to understand market trends in the tech space and use this to target top talent and maintain a ‘bench’ of opportunistic candidates.
- Be strategically exposed and have the confidence to run a ‘full-desk.’
- Build a network presence through our partnerships and sponsored events, helping to grow your influence over our target market.
If you are a skilled technology recruiter and looking for a special niche environment to boost your career forward - come talk to us. We would love the opportunity to share just how special our practice and this community is. If you like technology, engagement at all levels and are looking for an environment where your network of candidates is always in need - this a place to consider.
- Competitive base salary + commission!
- Complete tech recruitment training and a “Do What’s Right” mentality!
- We provide opportunities to expand your depth of knowledge and scope of responsibility!
- We foster an environment of flexibility and work-life balance!
- Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, PTO, onsite gym and more!
- Our rockstar employees have significant tenure within TALUTION and the staffing industry!
- We have an established client base with more jobs than we can fill with the current team!
- Casual work environment - no suits required!
- Leadership’s commitment to personal and professional growth is a top priority!
**We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.**
The salary range for this position can range from $40,000 - $100,000 annually plus commissions.
In determining a candidate’s starting salary many factors are taken into consideration such as the candidate's years of experience and whether or not it is specific to our industry as well as cost of living.