Quality Engineer Leader
Omaha, NE 68154 US
- Strong knowledge of Quality Assurance methodologies, testing best practices, and automation frameworks.
- Technical experience with web and mobile apps.
- Ability to configure and manage tool suites.
- Experience with performance and load testing.
- Knowledge of SaaS concepts preferred. Knowledge of eCommerce desirable.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and methodical with strong troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and resolve technical and non-technical issues independently.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to lead initiatives within the area of practice.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related field or 5-10 years of quality engineering experience.
- Experience in deploying test engineering within CI/CD pipelines.
- Familiarity with tools such as BlazeMeter, Postman, Selenium, Cucumber, Ava, Mocha, Enzyme, Cypress.
- Strong understanding of SDLC processes.