Chicago, IL 60606
The QA Analyst is an intermediate test engineer who is technically strong and has the business knowledge to execute, analyze, deliver, and support any feature in the application. The incumbent must establish and maintain testing environments as well as analyze, verify, and troubleshoot test results against requirements. The QA Analyst is required to report task progress, suggest creative ideas and approaches for improvement, and escalate issues to the Sr. QA Analyst and Lead Analyst.
- Assist the senior QA member or Lead in identifying test scope, test risks, and test methodology.
- Create and maintain test documentation.
- Execute test responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Interface and communicate with internal teams and external support groups.
Skills & Software Requirements:
- Must be experienced with SQL and Linux/UNIX with some knowledge in Java/C++.
- Experience testing of web-based applications required
- Experience with back office, trade capture, trade management, or other clearing systems is a plus
- Experience with Calypso integrated OTC clearing solution or similar tool is a big plus