Chicago, IL 60606 US
In this role, you will be responsible for building self-service capabilities that improve our security posture, productivity, and reduce time to market, with automation at the core of these objectives. The individual collaborates with teams across the organization to ensure applications are designed for continuous delivery (CD) and are well-architected for their targeted platform, whether on premises or in the cloud.
- Automate provisioning of infrastructure as code using tools such as Terraform, Docker, and Helm
- Build self-service capabilities for development teams to improve time-to-market and promote cloud adoption.
- Develop cloud-native solutions that build efficiencies, enable scale, and empower the business.
- Create CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, Bitbucket, Git
- Write unit tests in Go, Python, Java
- Work on a globally distributed team
- Monitor the support queue and resolve issues centered around:
- AWS EMR/Spark
- Work with teams to address and troubleshoot support issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree: Information Technology (Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical and Computer Engineering) preferred.
- 5+ years of application development and/or infrastructure engineering experience
- 3+ years’ experience with AWS
- Experience using DevSecOps tools and frameworks for managing infrastructure as code such as CloudFormation, Terraform, Jenkins, Git, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.
- Experience with IaaS, PaaS, SaaS solutions
- Experience working with containers, Kubernetes, and Docker
- Experience with Java, Python, Go, or Ruby
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
This is a hybrid position. This role is to be filled outside the state of Colorado.