Cincinatti, OH 45236 US
A Desktop Support Specialist career is rewarding and exciting as you will collaborate with all facets of the organization. The primary focus of the role is to provide extremely high-level customer service while solving technical issues involving information technology. We are all about supporting the doctor-patient engagement better and you could be a part of our journey!
· Provides on-site IT (Information Technology) support for the Cincinnati office.
· Assist Sr. Desktop Support Specialist in maintaining and improving all areas of Desktop Support.
· Performs installations, repairs, upgrades and maintenance on hardware and equipment.
· Onboarding / Offboarding responsibilities. · Answers customer questions and resolves issues.
· Manages and maintains ticket queue(s). · Acts as a liaison with customers on administrative and technical matters for assigned projects. Share best practices and benefit from those of your colleagues through collaboration.
· Performs analyses and prepares reports on system problem trends and issues Autonomously manage and troubleshoot issues.
· Autonomously manages and troubleshoots issues while taking initiative and ownership.
· Some project work may be required (acquisitions / mergers).
· Maintain inventory and address all related IT processes through continuous improvement efforts.
· Develop thorough knowledge and understanding of customer challenges, expectations, and success measures where IT support is involved.
· Develop ongoing documentation of inventory, processes and practices related to IT policy and directives to support the organization.
· Work collaboratively with all teams, vendors, consultants, and other stakeholders.
· Build and maintain knowledge of the firm's products and services.
· Willing to tackle additional tasks / competencies as needed to support the organization.
· Working towards an Associate Degree and / or at least 1 years’ experience in a Desktop Support role.
What You Will Need to Succeed
· A “can do” attitude with a willingness to take initiative, inspire, and improve Desktop Support services.
· Take direction / feedback from Senior level IT teammates.
· Ability to develop and maintain high-performing and trusted customer relationships.
· Professional demeanor to successfully represent and serve as part of the brand.
· Ability to quickly learn and align with the organization, locations, and mission.
· Curiosity and a commitment to continuous learning.
· Motivated self-starter who proactively takes initiative.
· Poise under pressure and ability to work in a fast-paced, high-stress environment.
· Highly effective problem-solver with the ability to quickly acknowledge when issues should be escalated.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills – ability to establish and maintain influential relationships, utilize empathy, and collaborate closely across multiple teams.
· Exceptional organizational skills and ability to juggle competing priorities.
· Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Teams, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Willingness to learn how to support a multitude of applications / operating systems and how they interact within the IT framework of the organization.
· Jira, Manage Engine product line, and Slack familiarity a plus.
· Server background a plus.
· Understanding and experience in cloud, data centers, and server infrastructure a plus.
· Great organizational skills a must.
· Great interpersonal skills to work with customers.
· Great analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Willingness to go above and beyond to assist the organization improvement efforts for IT.
Shift: 1st (Day) 8:30 AM - 5PM
Must be a local candidate to Cincinnati, OH