Chicago, IL 60606
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The HR Operations Team is the first point of contact for all HR inquiries, spanning the employment life cycle, across our global organization. As HR Coordinator, you will play a key role in ensuring that inquiries are addressed and/or escalated within our SLA utilizing a knowledgebase and other internal resources. Having familiarity with case management tools, standard business operations and the functional areas of HR is helpful to achieving success.
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Draft a high volume of employment verification letters to supplement automated service provided by third-party vendor.
- Manage interview scheduling using Microsoft Outlook. This includes updating multiple calendars across varying locations/time-zones and addressing schedule conflicts in a timely manner.
- Respond to a high volume of HR inquiries using our case management system (Jira).
- Manage HR transactions, data changes, and adhoc reporting requests using Workday HCM.
- Support new hires throughout the onboarding process. This includes ensuring all new hire onboarding tasks are completed in a timely manner and management of Form I-9 compliance.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels of organization
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and customer service orientation
- Must be confident in handling ambiguity and fluid situations with ability to problem solve
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and basic data management / manipulation
- Experience with HR and Case Management Systems (Workday, ADP, and Jira preferred)
- E-Verify experience preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience in a combination of related field supporting Global Business Services, Recruiting, Onboarding and/or HR Operations
- 1-2 years’ experience interacting with or supporting external contract staffing preferred