Hidden Spgs, ID 83714 US
Seeking an AV Technician:
- Providing dedicated support for on-site, hybrid, and virtual meetings, ensuring seamless setup and operation.
- Offering end-user assistance on the utilization of collaboration technologies.
- Coordinating with service providers and other teams to meet all end-user requirements for supported meetings.
- Conducting regular checks, certifications, and preventative maintenance for AV and videoconferencing rooms in adherence to established standards. This involves basic troubleshooting, system fault isolation, projector lamp changes, filter cleaning, software updates, break/fix, de-installation, reinstallation, etc.
- Maintaining a flexible schedule to accommodate business needs.
- Delivering direct assistance and training to end users on AV systems and collaboration technologies.
- Handling administrative tasks, such as service ticket completion, maintaining active status of requests and incidents, and proper documentation following SOPs.
- Ensuring strict compliance with all Customer safety and procedural guidelines.
- Tracking all maintenance activity with comprehensive documentation.
- Overseeing processes related to Webcasting services, including event creation, scheduling, and management for various regions.
- Providing dedicated support for webcasting events as required.
- Collaborating with global resolver and management teams to create and maintain service documentation.
- Coordinating updates to relevant end user interfaces & tools to enhance end user experience workflows.
- Engaging with webcasting services vendors / account managers and support teams for issue escalation, troubleshooting, and SLA compliance.
- Participating in bi-weekly calls for the Americas and EMEA resolver teams to coordinate ongoing projects and ensure end-to-end service alignment.
- Facilitating additional services associated with webcasting solutions.
- Generating periodic and ad hoc reports for the supported services.
Education and/or Experience
- Preferred minimum of 3-4 years of audiovisual support experience.
- Preferred minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent.
This role is to be filled outside the states of California and Colorado.