Support Specialist (Client / Product Support)
Chicago, IL 60606
The Co-Location Customer Support Specialist is a member of the firm' s Co-Location Customer Support Team and is responsible for responding to, managing, and resolving co-location customer requests with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism. This position is the point-of-contact for all Co-Location customers. The Co-Location Customer Support Team responds to customer calls, portal requests, and e-mails 24 x 7. Through ongoing training, Specialists develop an expertise in Co-Location products, services, processes, and policies. Each Specialist is responsible for proactively managing service escalations and identifying trends in overall service delivery to produce the best possible customer experience.
• Build relationships with customers to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
• Calmly guide difficult customer situations to resolution with ownership and by urgently engaging the appropriate resources, while keeping the customer informed.
• Maintain knowledge of co-location products, processes, and policies and effectively communicates these to the customer.
• Manage customer requests and ensure follow up ahead of defined service level agreements (SLAs).
• Manage the escalation of incidents in a timely and efficient manner, following established guidelines; ensure incidents are accurately reported to management; and ensure each incident is formally documented for customers.
Skills & Software Requirements:
Experience with web, voice, e-mail, and Instant Messaging tools.