Sr. Project Manager
chicago, IL 60654
We are looking for Sr. Project Manager who can help drive a strategic engagement over the course of the next 18 months. You will be working with Executive Leadership to support on-time, on-budget completion, as well as working with cross-functional team members.
Your daily life
- Create and manage existing and past project documentation, and collaborate with leadership and team members, to initiate, plan, schedule, and estimate all activities.
- Track the day-to-day progress of project activity. Monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders.
- Schedule and facilitate team meetings to drive progress. Track, manage, and close issues.
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve client objectives. Apply knowledge and tools from prior projects to drive continuous improvement.
What you bring with you
- At least ten years of technical project management experience in a current and future technology environment
- Successful project completion in an agile environment
- Flexible to travel if needed (not to exceed 25%)
- A Bachelors’ degree
- Demonstrated ability to use various communication methods and styles to effectively communicate needs and schedules to stakeholders
- Most critically, you focus on successful outcomes, and flexibly adapt the project path to emerging business needs, while still facilitating forward progress
- Risk management or insurance experience is helpful
- A PMP certification
- Success working with a C-level team