Sr. HR Technology & Operations Analyst
3000 Lakeside Dr #300, Bannockburn, IL 60015
Our client, a national healthcare company is looking for a Sr. HRIS and Operations Analyst to join their HR team contact to hire.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with stakeholders to analyze work process design and flow, improve processes and leverage the return on technological capabilities. You will create project plans, create project schedules, maintain a systems orientation and can work with peers to set priorities and be a part of long-term planning.
Job Description: ?
- Performs system set-up, configuration changes, testing, and supports day-to-day system and interface issues.
- Facilitates mass uploads of employee data and maintains configuration in Workday.
- Prepares for and facilitates successful transition through regular Workday system updates.
- Provide production support, including, researching and resolving system problems Consult as subject matter expert to determine recommended system and/or process solutions.
- schedules and generates custom reports as needed for stakeholders.
- training and communications for users to learn and understand process/technology changes and rollout of new features/functionality; includes developing user procedures, guidelines and documentation.
- Be a part of the Workday Community to stay current in technology changes.
- Bachelor' s degree in human resources, business administration, finance, information systems, or related discipline.
- 5 + years of HR systems and analytics experience
- Experience with Workday HCM, or other HRIS systems
- Expert Microsoft Excel.
- Understanding of:
- HR business processes,
- HR data,
- HR systems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with proven experience in solving problems and identifying recommended solutions
- Ability to:
- establish working relationships with team members at all levels in the organization
- effectively manage confidential information
- quickly learn new systems, processes, and technology
- work in a challenging business environment demonstrating flexibility by managing numerous priorities
- document processes, interfaces and data flows