Sr QA Analyst
Chicago, IL 60606
Sr. QA Analyst
The Sr QA Analyst is the subject matter expert (SME) within the project team. The Sr QA must have good written and verbal communication skills; and be able to interface efficiently with all support groups, other QA groups, and development groups in order to get things done independently with minimal oversight. The incumbent must exhibit quick learning abilities by mastering new concepts which may be business-, technical-, or process-oriented.
- Assist QA Manager and QA Lead Analyst in identifying test scope, identifying project risks, and implementing process changes and efficiencies.
- Create and maintain test artifacts and facilitating artifact reviews.
- Ensure team members are complying with SDLC processes.
- Execute responsibilities with minimal oversight; consult analysts and consultants as the technical SME.
- Interface and communicate with internal teams and external support groups.
Skills & Software Requirements:
- SQL for analysis and data verification in back-end tables
- Successful experience testing commercial Linux apps
- Java app testing experience
- Tibco RV/MQ messaging experience;
- Programming knowledge for automation.