Software Engineer in Test
Chicago, IL 60606
Software Engineer in Test-III
The Software Engineer in Test III (SET III) makes applications more testable by developing software to support testing efforts. SET III has good development skills and is able to interface efficiently w/ all of the support groups, other QA groups, & dev groups in working independently with some oversight. Employee must be comfortable working as part of an Agile team. S/he must exhibit quick learning capabilities in picking up & mastering new concepts- business, technical & process oriented.
• Develops and implements designs for automated testing framework. Develops software for making API' s more testable.
• Interface and communicate with internal teams.
• Responsible for creating and maintaining SDLC artifacts and facilitating reviews.
• Understand and implement testing methodologies.
• Work with Sr and Lead SET in implementing automation opportunities and overcoming testability challenges.
Skills & Software Requirements:
- 3+ years in core Java Technology and multi-threading.
- ATDD Framework like Cucumber, Jbehave, FIT/FITnesse,
- TIBCO RV/MQ messaging experience. . Messaging protocols like FIX.