One North Wacker Suite 2200 Chicago, IL 60606
Adams Street Partners is a global private markets investment manager. Operating in more than thirty countries across five continents, we pride ourselves on the depth and breadth of our global investment capabilities, along with our long-standing reputation as an innovator in within the private markets space. Our client is consistently recognized for its continuous commitment to, and deep understanding of the broader private markets industry.
As an employee-owned firm, we believe in a culture of inclusiveness and collegiate achievement, delivering the highest standards of integrity, respect and insight to all aspects of our business. Our guiding principles and collaborative environment drive our commitment to providing exceptional client service and top tier investment returns.
Adams Street Partners is seeking a seasoned full stack senior developer. The individual will be part of a team responsible for the enhancement and maintenance of existing projects directly aligned with the private market life cycle.
- Work collaboratively with other development team members to ensure design and solution is aligned with stated business objectives.
- Exercise a combination of project management and hands-on execution to ensure that important projects are accomplished on deadline and with the highest quality technical standards.
- Seeks opportunities to improve efficiencies in supporting Adams Street’ s technology best practices.
We seek an individual who is self-disciplined, demonstrates creative thinking and has the following characteristics:
- 7+ years of full-stack development experience
- Strong proficiency in C#, VB.Net, WCF, ASP.NET, MVC, Entity Framework and SQL Server.
- Experience with building and consuming RESTful APIs is a plus
- Experience with testing frameworks is a plus
- Experience in SSIS, SSRS and Informatica is a plus
- Financial Services domain knowledge is a plus, ideally Asset/Investment Management or Private Equity.
- Passion to learn the business domain to design and develop effective solutions.
- Attention to detail; highly organized and able to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills