3000 Lakeside Dr #300, Bannockburn, IL 60015
Our client, a healthcare company is looking for a ServiceNow Administrator to join their team. They would like someone in the Chicago land area but would consider someone remote.
- Manages and resolves incidents against applications
- Performs routine maintenance to include performance monitoring and error identification / remediation
- Leads system upgrade planning and execution
- Manages instance security, user group access / access control lists
- Provide subject matter proficiency for work on the system platform
- Responsible for application and support activities for optimal performance
- Performs migration of code from development and test systems to production instance
- Responsible for developing training and materials for user community as needed
- Perform system implementation tasks including but not limited to: Configuration, integration, custom development and installation
- Maintain CMDB discovery
- Implement and configure new modules
- Create and configure business rules, UI policies, UI actions, client scripts and ACL’ s including advance scripting
Basic Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- 3-5 years’ experience in Systems Administration in an enterprise environment with limited/minimal direct supervision
- Three years of experience in process improvement methodologies including ITIL.
Basic Qualifications & Interests:
- Interpersonal and leadership skills to work independently on assigned tasks. Demonstrated customer service skills to maintain systems which support the provision of excellence in customer service
- Experience Configuring Service Now Discovery, CMDB, Incident, Problem, Change, Release, SLM, Service Catalog, Asset Management, reporting implementation, configuration and administration
- Must be able to design and build applications that set business goals and needs. Proven experience implementing and customizing enterprise applications
- Familiar with Service Oriented architecture and web services integration
- Experience integrating enterprises software systems
- Experience creating system update sets, promoting and testing multiple instances into production
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills to prepare and maintain documentation, reports, and correspondence.
- Organizational, coordination, prioritization, and time management skills with an ability to work to handle a variety of ongoing activities to meet deadlines
- Flexibility and adaptability to quickly respond to changing priorities
- Metrics reporting and trending.
Preferred Qualifications & Interests:
- ITIL v3 Certification
- Service Now Administrator Certification
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1B Visas at this time.