Salesforce Project Manager
Coral Springs, FL 33065
Our client, a financial services organization, is looking for a Salesforce Project Manager to assist with the implementation of the Salesforce Platform.
- Coordinate efforts related to overall project success, maintain schedule, keep senior management aware of overall conflicts and issues; provide overall control to keep schedules on track; coordinate with business and IT to provide updates and directions.
- Manage vendor partnerships and optimize the timely delivery of their engagements
- Communicate project priority and set task priorities for related teams; define, track and communicate appropriate performance measurements to project teams and stakeholders.
- Provide updates daily in stand up meetings as tasks are being completed; drive integration decisions reports progress and escalate issues for quick resolution.
- Conduct testing as needed; establish protocols and coordinate actual software testing.
- Resolve any and all set-up issues, including those related to data migration.
- Train new and existing users on how to use Salesforce applications, functionality and enhancements.
- Deliver a fully functional, intact Sales Force operating system.