Naperville, IL 60563
Our consulting client is looking for a Salesforce Architect to join their new Implementation practice in the Western Suburbs of Chicago.
- Provide hands-on technical support in sales calls, solution presentations, and assist the Client Executive with understanding customer requirements
- Take joint ownership of the assigned accounts/opportunities with the Client Executive on technical issues.
- Provide input for RFI and RFP responses, including the effort estimate, project team, timeline, implementation methodology and solution components
- Lead and facilitate discovery and scoping sessions with clients
- Anticipate customer needs and identify appropriate solution alternatives.
- Incorporate past experience, business savvy, creative and out-of-the-box thinking in designing solutions; offer multiple, potential solutions
- Create and defend solution estimate and Statement Of Work
- Coordinate with Certified Technical Architect, integration, and data consultants, and others, as needed, for specific technical design requirements
- Provide recommendations on third-party applications
What You Bring:
- BS in Computer Science, Software engineering, MIS or Information Technology
- 8 + years of consulting experience delivering complex solutions, with experience in cloud-based solutions ie Salesforce
- Salesforce Certifications;
- Sales Cloud
- Service Cloud
- Advanced Admin 301 or Developer 401
- Ability to understand and explain related technical issues, and skills related to working and resolving problems in customer accounts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability Lead and coordinate technical resources to architect a complete business and technical solution during the sales process.
- Ability to travel to clients as needed,
- Must be local to Chicagoland