SQL Database Administrator (Mid-Senior)
chicago, IL 60654
Our client, a growing Saas firm, has an immediate opening for a Database Administrator to join our growing their team.
- Day-to-day data administration of SQL server in a clustered environment.
- Document complex installation, configuration, and optimization procedures so they can be automated.
- Take proactive measures to monitor, trend, and tune SQL databases.
- Ensure databases are backed up and can be recovered.
- Other duties as needed to support Data Architects and Developers.
- At least 3 years’ experience working as a Microsoft SQL Server DBA
- Experience running query analysis, performance tuning, and maintenance routines
- Experience with creating and maintaining stored procedures
- Experience with database clustering (FCI or Always On Availability Groups)
- Familiar with basic Windows administration
- Experience working in an AWS environment is a plus but not required
- Python and Powershell experience is a plus but not required