Quality Assurance Engineer
Chicago, IL 60606
The QA Engineer must have good written and verbal communication skills; and be able to interface efficiently with all support groups, other QA groups, and development groups in order to get things done independently with minimal oversight. The incumbent must exhibit quick learning abilities by mastering new concepts which may be business-, technical-, or process-oriented.
- Create and maintain test artifacts and facilitating artifact reviews.
- Execute responsibilities with minimal oversight; consult analysts and consultants as the technical SME.
- Interface and communicate with internal teams and external support groups.
Skills & Software Requirements:
- Solid working knowledge of UNIX;
- SQL for analysis and data verification in back-end tables;
- successful experience testing commercial Linux apps;
- java app testing experience;
- Tibco RV/FTL messaging experience;
- Experience working with UC4;
- Programming knowledge for cucumber-based automation