QA Analyst III
Chicago, IL 60606
The QA Analyst III is an experienced test engineer w/ strong technical skills & business knowledge to independently analyze requirements, create & execute QA test cases, deliver & support any feature in the software application. The incumbent should be familiar w/ principle testing methodologies, & be capable to establish & maintain testing environments, execute tests, verify & troubleshoot test results, suggest creative ideas & approaches for improvement.
• Assist senior QA member or lead in identifying test scope, test risks, and test methodology approaches.
• Create and maintain test documentation.
• Execute test responsibilities with minimal supervision.
• Interface and communicate with internal teams and external support groups.
Skills & Software Requirements:
- Industry working UNIX knowledge and experience
- Automation testing with experience in Cucumber
- Knowledge and understanding of core JAVA
- Financial/Trading domain knowledge is preferred