New York, NY 10001
The Growth Solution team builds software and data products designed to simplify, elevate, and automate our point of care advertising operations and set the industry-standard for campaign scoping, delivery, and measurement.
You are a Senior Software Engineer with expertise building modern web applications using Python. You thrive in small team environments where your ideas are heard, your creativity is valued, and your contributions are mission-critical. You prefer to interact directly with users and business stakeholders, because you understand the importance of gaining business context and can rationalize implementation details with the bigger picture. You’ re seeking to drive tangible impact in your next career opportunity. You want to build things that matter.
- Build software and data products designed to simplify, elevate, and automate our point of care advertising operations
- Iterate on products quickly and effectively by engaging directly with stakeholders to gather requirements and solicit feedback
- Work on a small agile team that is highly collaborative and values your creativity and independence
Career Experiences & Skills:
- 5+ years experience as a software engineer
- 2+ years experience specifically using Python and Django to build web applications
- Prior experience with front-end development using Angular framework
- Experience working on a small agile team and interacting directly with stakeholders to gather requirements
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement technical solutions to complex business problems
- Experience with Continuous integration, Unit Testing, Pair Programming, and Git
- Strong comfort-level using docker and docker-compose