330 N WAbash Ave Chicago, IL 60611
Our healthcare client is looking for a Product manager to join their team in River North. The ideal candidate will be designing and launching new products to expand the product portfolio. Under part of your responsibilities will be to manage the product line life cycle.
- Develop, manage and communicate the product roadmap for product line(s).
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience and needs, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience, and drive growth.
- Develop business plans that incorporate financial, competitive and market analysis to maximize ROI.
- Transform product strategy into detailed business and technical requirements.
- Partner with IT and external vendor(s) on the development of new platform, products or product features.
- Provide critical insights on user needs, user experience, market goals and establish product timeline.
- Evaluate and analyze potential product partners.
- Develop and regularly review/update product pricing strategy. Work with sales and operations to establish documented pricing policies for the designated product line.
- Work with marketing communications to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key features and benefits, and target customer.
Industry Analysis and Analytics:
- Keep up with trends in the industry, regulations and customer needs and behaviors for the assigned product line.
- Conduct customer research, market and competitor analysis.
- Bachelor’ s degree required; business, economics, computer science, or related field preferred.
- 5 years proven experience as a product, project, or program manager;
- Ability to:
- think strategically to drive long-term success of product line.
- motivate, lead and collaborate with teams.
- evaluate and identify potential suppliers/business partners.
- Must have data synthesis skills to analyze and interpret market research and other data, and provide insights to the team
- Financial modeling understanding to direct the creation of complex models simulating market, financial, and operational performance associated with developing and rolling out new products and services.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office including extensive use of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, and Visio.
- Some travel involved
Nice to have:
- Experience in:
- product management role in a SaaS/Cloud environment
- content licensing/content management/content delivery
- health care revenue cycle, payment integrity, billing, coding, and/or reimbursement
- Product management certification