Market Data Consultant
20 S. Wacker Dr. Chicago, IL 60606
The Market Data Billing Consultant in Global Account Management will provide first level support to the Global Account Management Team and CME Group’ s customers for CME Direct Market Data Billing. All entities with access to CME Direct are required to execute a Information License Agreement and are billed applicable fees based on use. This consultancy team will support this initiative to ensure a successful launch.
- Coordinate and manage creation, notification and processing of Information Licensing Agreement for CME Direct.
- Manage new customer licensing onboarding working cross functionally to onboard new customers.
- Manage maintenance of existing customer requests related to licensing and billing including name changes, mergers, acquisitions, etc.
- Support billing inquiries and discrepancies including validation of waiver and processing customer credit request.
- Manage aged receivables leveraging internal processes and procedures.
- Provide 1st level support for all CME Direct market data inquiries.
- Provide feedback on the licensing tool and processes to better support administration around CME Direct market data licensing.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting required
- 2 years’ experience in Financial Services or within a customer service or account management role
- Customer Service experience
- Familiarity with licensing or legal agreements
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- MS Office