Lead Web Developer - .Net
153 W. Ohio, 5th Floor Chicago, IL 60654
Our growing financial client in River North is looking for a Lead Web Developer to join their growing team.
- Translate technical requirements and business needs into an agile plan:
- Understand the existing core architecture, interactions and dependencies between its main components.
- Create full-stack stories that leverage your team-member' s various talents
- Determine development feasibility within identified constraints.
- Drive business success by helping our business leads draft specifications (including translation of business needs into well-written technical narratives, " mvp" specifications and agile stories)
- Own your team' s success by troubleshooting and helping them resolve complex problems.
- Coach and mentor junior team members:
- Contribute and promote software best practices and processes across the team
- Participate actively in code reviews.
- Provide teammates continuous technical support.
- Provide guidance for new feature integration and key architectural decisions.
- Sling code.
- 7 + years of C# and ASP.NET experience.
- .net core knowledge and experience is a must-have
- 4+ years of hands-on technical leadership experience around system engineering.
- 4 + years experience working under Agile scrum framework.
- Strong knowledge of c#/.Net/MVC and SQL Server.
- Experienced and creating and consuming RESTful api' s.
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1B Visas at this time.