Lead Financial UX Analyst
353 North Clark St, Suite 3100 Chicago, IL 60654
Our client is the world’ s largest systemically important Clearinghouse for Credit Default Swaps (CDS). It is an entrepreneurial and aggressive organization that implements world-class clearing solutions.
Our client is seeking a Lead Financial UX Analyst who will work closely with our internal Business SMEs and Technology stakeholders to assist architecture and product development of a platform that supports pre-trade, execution and post-trade management services at the Clearinghouse.
This individual will be able to develop simple and precise documentation from an end-user standpoint. This individual becomes the first customer of a feature but more importantly, this individual should not lose the responsibility of the creator.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produce detailed functional and technical specifications based on Business SME and Technology stakeholder interviews
- Develop user interface mock-ups / wireframes to demonstrate and validate hypothesized product features and functionalities that will ultimately help build trust and reliability with the customers and assist with development, testing and support
- Participate in technology architecture, design and implementation sessions with development teams, resolving questions and issues around business and functional requirements
- Understand and identify dependencies on the entire ecosphere of clearing systems
- Hands on involvement with QA and UAT test plan reviews ensuring the end product delivers to its critical business requirements and objectives
- Manage and respond to technical and functional product questions raised by internal stakeholders
- Develop end user documentation, conduct functional walkthroughs and product training sessions for internal staff
- Build and maintain standardization in nomenclature and workflows on the platform
- Must have experience within the financial services industry. Familiarity with the principles of creating products in the gaming industry is strongly preferred.
- Must have keen focus on discoverability of our product and be eager to cross-collaborate towards client-focused solutions
- Must have prior experience in business analysis and led within an integrated and iterative software development environment while liaising between Business and Technology
- Expert at documenting business and system requirements including documentation of comprehensive use-cases
- Familiarity with mock-up and wireframe tools strongly preferred
- Must possess strong communication skills, great judgment, be self-disciplined and have curiosity about the business context
- Bachelor’ s degree required
- Does candidate have 7+ years of financial markets experience?
- Can candidate share samples of work to demonstrate writing abilities?
- Does candidate have prior development experience?