Chicago, IL 60606
We’ re looking for a experienced java developer to work in a dynamic and energetic team! The individual will have opportunity to work in a major project for risk management system.
- Write core java code adhering to overall architecture and design of existing applications
- Work closely with Quality Assurance to resolve any issues reported by QA / Test Analysis
- Understand performance metric and factors affecting the performance and find ways to improve it
- Leverage automation for increased efficiency
- Track own progress to ensure timely delivery
- Bring in fresh ideas to make improvements
- Participate in code reviews for own as well as others’ code
- Work with other teams involved in project life-cycle
- 5+ years of experience in a Software Development
- Deep understanding of Core Java and Multithreading
- Strong Objected Oriented Design and Programming experience?
- Agile and test-driven development experience
- Demonstrable background in writing unit/ integration tests, test automation, usage of code quality tools such as Sonar, Jacoco.
- Proficient with Spring (Spring Core, Spring JDBC)
- Proficient with REST web service
- Proficient in Oracle database SQL and Stored procedures
- Proficient with Linux, Maven, Git, Jira.
- Familiarity using UC4, Postman, Jenkins, Kafka.
- Experience using continuous integration tools such as Bamboo
- Experience with transaction management, open source frameworks/tools
- Strong ability to learn existing applications quickly and to be able to make modifications to them
- Strong problem-solving and communication skill
- Self-motivated and Ability to work independently
- Financial risk management system experience will be a plus
- Masters or bachelor’ s degree in computer science or Engineering