175 W Jackson 11th Floor Chicago, IL 60604
Our growing insurance client, located in downtown Chicago is adding an Integration Manager to join the growing team. This well-known company has been in Chicago for over 50 years and does business all across the globe.
The manager will be leading and managing the Cloud Integration team and be responsible for enchantments to the platform. The ideal manager would be responsible for planning, direction and management of the Project.
- Experience with management, development and strategy of Mulesoft and Informatica development
- Manage developers in all aspects of Informatica, Mulesoft including: architecture, technical direction, planning
- Develop long-range strategy plan for growth and sustainability of Software/Integration team in capacity and capability.
- Develop technical design for API and integration components in cloud platforms (salesforce, SQL Azure, public APIs)
- Document, maintain and develop standards for coding and document best practices.
- Manage and develop the team, be a mentor and provide guidance on career path and growth
Required Skills & Experience:
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Physics or related field.
- 7 + years of experience implementing middleware technologies using:
- Mulesoft Anypoint cloud hub or Mulesoft ESB,
- Informatica platform and/or service layer technologies, such as web services, ESB, SOAP/REST and SOA.
- Experience in:
- successfully delivering SOA enterprise level projects using ESB and batch integration tools like Informatica, SSIS.
- leading Integration development team to plan, implement, and test new releases into our production systems environment.
- building enterprise services using RAML in Mulesoft, REST based APIs, SOAP Web Services.
- in system architecture, design, and development with ESB and batch platform
- Strong knowledge of EAI/SOA best practices, development methodologies & standards.
- Strong database and SQL skills
- Proficient in the Agile SDLC development
- Integration experience on Salesforce.com using SOAP and REST API’ s.
Ability to conceptualize and frame a problem and corresponding solution(s) critical