HR Technology & Operations Manager
3000 Lakeside Dr #300, Bannockburn, IL 60015
Our healthcare client is looking for a HR Technology & Operations Manager to join their team.
You would be responsible for the HR Technology and Operations team by providing tactical and operational direction to HR technology analysts regarding design and development of systems, applications, processes, reports and analyses to meet business needs.
- HR Technology: Responsible for the day to day operations of the Workday HCM system, processes, policies and support team. Ensures that system configuration is performed to satisfy needs of the business. Develops technology roadmap and ensures the successful rollout of new technology features, functionality and capabilities.
- Project Management: Manage HR technology priorities, project deliverables and timelines across the HR function. Partner with IT and other key stakeholders across the company through all phases of project management (budgeting/scoping, business requirements, functional specs, design, development, status reporting, testing and launch) to ensure timely and cost-effective implementation, deployment and maintenance of HR technology. May include working with outsourced technical resources, contractors, consultants and vendors.
- Reporting & Analysis: Assess needs, recommend, develop, prepare, and continuously improve HR reports, dashboards and analytics to facilitate
- Supervisory Responsibilities
- Data Integrity: Establish and implement HR data audit protocols. Develop standard reports and ensure they are available for HR and business stakeholders.
- Security: Establish security protocol for HR information and ensure continuous compliance, working with Legal, Info Sec and data privacy experts
- Training: Partner with Talent Development team and HR Business Partners to provide training on new systems, processes and reporting tools. Ensure appropriate documentation and training materials.
- Vendor Management: Manage relationships with appropriate vendors and consultants; Monitor metrics to ensure that vendors are held accountable to SLAs.
- Bachelor’ s degree with major in Human Resources Management, Information Systems, Computer Science or related field.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience supporting Workday HCM or other enterprise HRIS systems.
- Must be proficient in HRIS configuration with proven experience in developing reporting and analytics.
- At least 2 years of experience managing people.
- Must be a “ hands on” team leader who can guide and teach others through example.
- Basic Qualifications
- Advanced Excel skills with strong proficiency in MS Office applications - Word, Visio, and PowerPoint.
- Broad working knowledge of all aspects of HR functions and business processes.
- Must be a team player and have ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Workday HCM