HR Operations Coordinator
Chicago, IL 60606
The HR Operations Coordinator position is responsible for supporting the HR division as part of the HR Operations Team. This position works with all workers to assist them with inquiries providing first level support and escalating to Center of Excellences as needed, as well as providing administrative support for the HR Operations functions.
- Manage the candidate experience including interview scheduling (across locations/time zones) and travel, onboarding processes and background screening.
- Manage the onboarding process including the preparation of new hire documentation, organize orientation meetings for new hires to run through onboarding tasks and right-to-work checks.
- Manage the execution documents for onboarding permanent and contingent hires as well as associated Workday entries.
- Regularly review and address all HR Jira tickets, providing first level support for all HR functions, escalating issues appropriately. Ensures SLAs are met with the highest levels of customer service.
- Manage employment references including; pre-employment, mortgage and tenancy, employment confirmation and terminations.
- Perform first level process support for all HR systems and escalates issues appropriately.
- Review, audit and ensure integrity and compliance of the transanctional data into Workday HCM, including new hires, terminations, transfers, and pay rate changes.
- Complete enterprise-wide standardized human capital reporting in the Workday HCM.
- Manage and adhere to records retention schedules. Maintain electronic personnel files, fulfill records requests.
- Continuously review and update processes within HR documentation / user manuals.
- Process expenses and invoices for the HR Operations team and supported functions.
- Fulfill any additional, ad-hoc duties as required to meet the needs of the business.
- Bachelor’ s degree in HR or related degree preferred
- 2-3 years’ experience in related field supporting Recruiting, Onboarding and/or HR Operations
- Detail oriented and process driven
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with HRMS, preferably Workday HCM