One North Wacker Suite 2200 Chicago, IL 60606
Our client is seeking a seasoned front-end developer. This individual will play a critical role in designing and implementing front-end applications to support our growing global business.
Work collaboratively with development team members to ensure architecture is aligned with stated business objectives.
Exercising a combination of project management and hands-on execution to ensure that important projects are accomplished on deadline and with the highest quality technical standards.
Seeks opportunities to improve efficiencies in supporting Adams Street’ s technology best practices.
- Bachelor’ s or Master’ s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years of front-end development experience
- Thorough understanding of CSS, UX/Design skills are a strong plus
- Thorough understanding of React.js
- Familiarity with Flux or Redux
- Experience with front-end testing frameworks
- Experience with consuming RESTful APIs; experiencing with building APIs is a plus
- Experience setting up and maintaining modern front-end build pipelines
- Experience with front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, and NPM
- Experience with charting libraries such as D3, Highcharts or Recharts is a plus
- Experience modeling business components and workflows in a multi-tier architecture
- Exceptional attention to detail; highly organized and able to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Strategic thinker who strives in a results-driven environment without compromising the quality of the product