Chicago, IL 60606
The Executive Assistant II provides administrative support and client services for the General Counsel and her team. This individual works independently, completing many tasks within tight timelines. The incumbent demonstrates: excellent customer service, a detailed knowledge of organizational operations, procedures, and personnel policies.
- Assist in the development of division or department wide communications from executive leadership to staff
- Organize and compile information for executives and their team on various office reports to ensure accuracy and consistency of information organization-wide
- Provide comprehensive travel planning (international and domestic) for executives and their team
- Assist in management of communications received by members of executive team to streamline process for executives and ensure information is prioritized based upon importance or other guidelines as assigned by the executive team
- Prepare expense reports for executives. Track and update all expenses for department ledger and gather for monthly forecasting
- Assist with identifying, monitoring, and communicating project status, milestones, and deliverables to ensure successful delivery of information to the appropriate parties
- Take notes or transcribe as necessary in meetings to ensure accurate information is recorded for executives and their teams
- Manage confidential and highly sensitive information regarding the executive and/or area supported. Demonstrate a high degree of discretion when handling said information containing private or secure information for executives
- Manage the calendar of the General Counsel
- An Associate or Bachelor' s Degree in Business or other related discipline is preferred; or equivalent combination of education and relevant proven work experience that is required for the specific job level.
- 5+ years of experience preferred.
- Proficient in technologies such as MS Office, telephone, teleconferencing, web conferencing
- Must be available to work overtime as needed