Chicago, IL 60606
We are looking for an ETL Developer to work within our Analytics & Insight Team. The successful candidate will be responsible for working with the marketing team to assist in: analytics data warehousing; data integration; working with large scale, complex data sets; liaising with different stakeholders to include the Business Intelligence team and development teams
- A third level qualification in Mathematics, Computing, Statistics or other relevant field
- 3+ years hands on? ETL?(Extract, Transform & Load)?
- Prepare plans for all ETL Procedures and hands on experience with ETL tools e.g DataStage, Informatica, Pentaho, Talend
- Hands-on experience with? ETL? development for business intelligence applications
- Expert SQL querying skills?
- Advance knowledge of performance tuning related to? ETL? Development
- Strong Data Warehousing experience with an understanding of database structures, design, theories and principles
- Able to articulate and justify modelling decisions they would make.
- Experience working with complex and potentially un-clean data sets
- Detail oriented and always QA the dataset before delivery
- An appetite for taking on challenges and leveraging new technologies.
- Ability to resolve multiple issues in a timely manner.
- Excellent debugging and problem solving skills.
- High level of initiative.
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage team tasks