Desktop Support Analyst
900 N Michigan Ave # 19, Chicago, IL 60611
Our client is seeking a Help Desk professional responsible for managing and solving Help Desk service requests and incidents. You will be considered the company' s front line and will solve technical problems while assisting with infrastructure related initiatives.
· Ultimately responsibility for ownership of all service requests and incidents.
· Provide professional Help Desk support at all levels via phone, email or in person.
· Discover, diagnose and triage user' s technology requests and issues effectively and efficiently.
· Ensuring that all service requests and break/fix issues are documented properly.
· Contribute to and deliver improvements that support the continuous improvement of processes and controls within the Help Desk.
· Collaborate with other team members to ensure the Help Desk provides high quality support.
· Configure, test and install hardware and software.
· Identify potential technical issues and work with other team to resolve them proactively.
· Document internal procedures related to Help Desk related responsibilities.
· Create knowledge base articles on frequently seen technical issues.
· Provide support for user equipment moves.
· Assist other IT members with project related technical work.
· Ability to identify, analyze, and resolve complex technology problems.
· Thrives in a fast paced environment.
· Self-driven with the ability to work independently.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Curious and inquisitive about technology.