Business Solutions Analyst
6850 Miller Road Brecksville, OH 44141
Our mortgage client is looking for Business Analyst to join their growing team. As a BA you are responsible for evaluating business processes, supporting multiple stakeholder groups and looking beyond one project at the future. This role will drive technology projects forward to ensure our operations, sales and marketing teams thrive. The Business Solutions Analyst will be involved in key initiatives and will be responsible for implementing enterprise-wide technology solutions.
- Create and manage detailed project plans to execute on business strategy including scope, budget, timelines and expectations.
- Conduct business process review meetings to understand business needs and translate into technology requirements.
- Facilitate design session with SMEs and implementation team to define solutions.
- Lead the collection and evaluation of functional and technical requirements.
- Negotiate solutions to complex scenarios with multiple parties and agendas.
- Manage communication with and publish routine status updates to various audiences including executives, stakeholders and SMEs.
- Design testing plans and coordinate the testing process including conducting demos of functionality.
- Prepare the organization for technology implementations including coordinating internal resources.
- Effectively communicate findings with both technical and non-technical team members
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment as part of a high-performing team
- Detail oriented with strong analytical, problem-solving, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to:
- multi-task and follow through on assignments to completion
- understand current state and design future state processes in various technologies.
- prioritize work with tight schedules and target dates within an organization.
- Bachelor’ s or Master’ s degree in Business or a Technology related field
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of related experience
- Mortgage industry experience preferred
- Experience working with Encompass preferred
- Proven track record of driving results without direct report authority
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and customer service skills
- Detail-oriented and strong organizational skills