Chicago, IL 60604
This role will help to ensure User Access Reviews are completed on time each quarter and adhere to the organization’ s Access Management policies. The position is part of the IT Governance team.
Process and Access Request Audits
- Obtain and validate user data for quarterly User Access Reviews. Work closely with Operational Risk Control, Local Information Security Officer and line managers to perform user access reviews and protect AACC from the risk of unauthorized access and meet audit requirements.
- Ensure completeness and quality of access control audit evidence.
- Help to Maintain & enhance role-based access requirements for the firm.
- Act as subject matter expert for access management processes to drive and ensure consistent access fulfillment.
- Participate in long-term initiatives to automate Access Requests and Fulfillment in global enterprise Identity and Access Management (IAM) tool SailPoint.
- Keep management informed of ongoing activities.
- Educate staff on processes for Access Management where needed.
Issue and Incident Management
- Identify issues with system access in accordance with access policies.
- Continuously monitor the Access Management processes and consistently drive improvement opportunities.