Chicago, IL 60606
.NET Software Developer
- Responsible for Design, development, maintenance and support of Windows based applications.
- Assist with development and support of the Enterprise Database (EDB) application which supports cross functional business areas, mainly consisting of Entity related data.
- Supports and maintains the Windows based client application, Web Services, Server Processes.
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team solving problems and implementing solutions.
- Take ownership of and responsibility for assigned applications while assuring support.
- Provide additional problem-solving approaches to existing technical/architectural issues.
- Lead and support initiatives relating to Server upgrade, remediation of security vulnerabilities.
- Contribute to existing test automation frameworks, using object-oriented programming and scripting skills.
- Work closely with application teams to identity opportunities to provide innovative testing solutions, which enable teams to achieve goals of continuous delivery
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment but still pay attention to detail.
- Provides support with environment build deployments and releases.
- Be process oriented and have strong organizational skills.
- 5 + years of experience in software development
- Knowledge of and experience with Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- At least 3-5 years of experience with .NET (VB/C#) development
- At least 3 -5 years of experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2012/2015 and .Net Framework 4.0 and above
- Experience with Windows Server 2008/2012
- At least 3-5 years of Experience with Oracle and Database Tools – Toad, Advanced Query Tool
- Experience with Configuration Management tools - JIRA, GIT, Bamboo – preferred
- Experience with Crystal Reports preferred
- Experience with scheduling Tool – UC4 – preferred
- Experience with Selenium/Cucumber. Experience with Python a plus