Our client, a global insurance company, is looking for a Web Administrator to join their Integrations team located in downtown Chicago.
- Maintain and upgrade:
- Informatica PowerCenter
- Web Servers
- Provide support globally
- Document and maintain:
- software inventories,
- servers licensing
- Document systems problems and resolutions for future reference
- 7+ years’ experience in a similar position
- Strong experience administering Informatica PowerCenter production environments: deployments, performance analysis, user management, patching, versioning, clustering, etc.
- Working experience:
- setting-up and administering Informatica Cloud environments.
- with Heroku environments: promotions, high availability, monitoring and logging add-ons, configuring and maintaining SSL end-points, gathering metrics and setting-up alerts.
- Git and SVN working knowledge - General middleware experience including working with application servers, web services, different databases, and networking at a troubleshooting level.
- Windows servers’ base level administration - Strong JBoss/Apache administration experience
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP Protocols
- Knowledge of scripting tools (dos/windows, bash, python, powershell, etc.)
- Understanding of:
- authentication mechanisms for web services and middleware systems Experience in Mulesoft administration
- SSL and Mutual SSL Authentication
- Strong analytical capacity to quickly identify, isolate and propose solutions for complex issues involving several components
- High attention to detail and quality