Our client located in Downtown Chicago is looking for a Salesforce Development Manager to join their growing team.
Ideal candidates will be:
- Responsible for implementation and management of Salesforce.com development for various initiatives.
- Directs team of developers in the areas of salesforce architecture, technical direction, future planning and standard development practices.
- Oversee development environments, document and maintain development coding standards, policies, and best practices and focuses on SDLC activities using Agile methodologies
- Create, document and maintain development coding standards, policies, and best practices.
- Ensure application developers are successful in meeting and/or exceeding deadlines while maintaining quality, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Leads application design/architecture, manages and prioritizes ongoing feature requests
- Organizes, prioritizes, coordinates, and administers the day-to-day activities and workload of the application development team.
- Manage and develop the skills of department team, identify career path opportunities and guide them in their ongoing development.
- Manages periodic releases and all change management. Needs to document changes and stay compliant with audit standards.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS in computer science or technical field: Computer science, engineering, mathematics, physics, or related
- 10+ years of experience in the field of software development, integration & deployment, with at least 4 years managing salesforce.com implementations.
- Ability to code in salesforce force.com application development as needed.
- Integration experience on Salesforce.com using SOAP and REST API’ s.
- Experience with SQL Server, Azure Cloud, SQL Services, etc., and SOQL & SOSL queries.
- Work with multiple teams and in a matrixed environment, including offshore and vendor resources, delegating work load and ensuring team efficiency.
- Strong knowledge of development and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies.
- Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development, and implementation of Salesforce.com solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to act as the architect for applications including extensive application design skills, internal consulting skills and technical aptitude.
- Experience with:
- Agile methodologies.
- development in following technologies: Salesforce Service Cloud, Force.com, J2EE/.Net, SOA, Web Services, Object Oriented Programming, MEAN stack, HTML/HTML5.
- Experience working on Force.com Platform and related technologies: Apex Coding, Visual Force Pages, Triggers, lightning UI, Workflow, Communities, Security Model, Reports and Dashboards, Validation Rules.
- Experience in people management including recruiting, orienting, training, coaching, monitoring and appraising job contributions required.
Nice to have:
- Master’ s in computer science or technical field: Computer science, engineering, mathematics, physics, or related preferred