Our Downtown Chicago client is looking for a Salesforce Developer to join their growing team.
- Configure and customize an evolving global Salesforce.com Sales, and Service Cloud environment. Responsible for maintaining the functional areas of data management (including integrations), case management, knowledge base, person accounts, dashboards, and reports.
- Maintain system metrics to track trends in usage and data integrity
- Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Liaise with business stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Evaluating the data collected through task analysis, business process, surveys and workshops.
- Communicating effectively with clients, vendors, partners and internal teams to deliver product’ s functional requirements like screen, interface, and UI designs.
- Designing and executing test scripts and test scenarios.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS in a science or technical field: Computer science, engineering, mathematics, physics, or related.
- 3-5 years’ experience implementing and configuring Salesforce.com
- Four-year degree/diploma in the field of computer science, information systems, engineering or equivalent.
- Certified Salesforce.com Developer with around 5 years of IT and over 3+ years of Salesforce.com Development and Administration experience.
- Integration experience on Salesforce.com using SOAP and REST API’ s.
- Proficient in working with Apex Scheduling and Batch Processes
- Experience working with Force.com IDE for development and deployment.
- Experience in:
- Apex Class Controllers & Triggers with Governor Limits.
- installing, evaluating the AppExchange application under the salesforce.com platform.
- Experience with:
- Salesforce.com data migration tool Data Loader and Demand Tools.
- Heroku is a plus
- the MEAN stack is also a plus.
- Experience using:
- SOQL & SOSL queries.
- Informatica is essential.
- Ability to conceptualize and frame a problem and corresponding solution(s) critical.
- Ability to translate customer requirements into specifications including complex business processes.
- Time management, ability to multitask, and propensity to handle urgent interrupts with poise and professionalism
- Business acumen including a good sense of how applications can be utilized to improve business processes and the bottom line.
- Experience with Service Center solutions, particularly in a global environment, highly desirable.
- Experience using and ability to select amongst agile, agile-fall, waterfall, or hybrid project management methodologies is required.
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Up to 10% travel may be required, some of it international. Must have a valid passport and ability to travel overseas.