Our client is looking for an ambitious QA Engineer who would like to work with the latest technologies in a dynamic and collaborative environment. You will be part of an agile development team that is responsible for designing, developing, and supporting The Firm’ s trade execution system, which is responsible for logic and messaging that helps run the world’ s economy. You will work with analysts, developers, and systems engineers to help create our next generation trade execution system. If you are an engineer who wants to be part of a team that works together to create a highly reliable, low-latency system, we’ d like to connect with you.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Create, define and execute automated tests for new features, performance improvements, bug fixes, and production changes
• Identify efficiencies while exploring innovative means of implementing new technology/processes.
• Troubleshoot, escalate and triage all application issues
• Support and maintain application deployment to test environments
• Work with analysts to interpret high-level requirements, decomposing them into acceptance criteria and test cases.
• Communicate with business teams to assist with functionality questions and concerns
• Create automated environment checkout scripts