Our client is one of the world’ s largest and most diversified independent alternative investments.
- A modern technology group embedded inside of a financial services firm
- Teams follow a modern approach to software engineering focusing on test driven development, pair programming, continuous integration, distributed systems and other best practices
- Product Management practice ensures value driven business outcomes
- Teams are empowered by management to deliver product requirements through cross functional team ownership
- A strong team culture inside and outside the office
- Adaptive to change and feedback from team members
The position is for a Salesforce.com Product Analyst within Information Technology at a dynamic and growing Hedge Fund of Funds firm. The primary responsibilities of this position are to analyze our Business Development and Client Services processes, identify opportunities to leverage Salesforce.com, present for prioritization, and implement changes directly or by working with development resources.
- Build productive relationships within Business Development and Client Services to facilitate requirements gathering and change management.
- Analyze business processes to identify areas where tracking, workflow, or reporting functionality would significantly increase quality and scalability.
- Research Salesforce.com functionality and best practices to meet business needs such as:
- Configure Salesforce.com to prototype and implement solutions using standard Salesforce features
- Transition requirements to development resources for advanced configuration and custom development
- In partnership with the business, create compelling justification for implementing any enhancements and design metrics to track if the enhancement’ s benefits were realized.
- Maintain the backlog of enhancement opportunities and user requested changes to enable efficient and effective prioritization.
- Lead the quality assurance and user acceptance testing of any changes.
- Manage the deployment of configuration changes and code releases by working with all stakeholders to ensure minimal risk to existing processes.
- Maximize adoption of improvements by creating training materials, leading end-user training, and communicating effectively with the user base.
- Work closely with the Product Manager to craft the vision for CRM at our firm.
General Education, Skills or Experience and Physical Requirements:
The individual’ s experience should be specific to the investment industry and be clearly focused on developing systems solutions and enhancements. The ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’ s degree with a technical or business focus
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other highly configurable enterprise platform
- Salesforce.com professional certification is preferred
- 3 to 5 years of analysis work with software applications
- Strong analytical and communication skills to facilitate the elicitation of user requirements, challenging preconceived ideas and proposing alternative solutions, while maintaining strong relationships